YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 13 August 2012

CYCLING THE NORTHERN TIER, TWISP, WASHINGTON - MORE DAY FOURTEEN

AUGUST  11, 2012

TWISP, WASHINGTON, U.S.A.


I'm glad I picked Twisp for my short riding day and stay. It has a nice feel to it. 
Small. Sporty. Artsy. Folksy. Foodsy. 




Stocking up at the market. Ya the fruit looks nice but where's the baking!








Talked to this guy. A real jumper into smoke.

If you want the colour of rust, you






Had a great talk with these guys. Both from Val'Dor,  Quebec. Traded stories of the Tour de Abitibi. They travelled almost the same route that Kate and I did before I started. With some sort of combination of girlfriends, wives and mothers they also went to the Beartooth Highway and more.

The one fellow was telling me how he sold everything that he had back home. Tout gone! Fini.
After our conversation, I tried to confirm in both English and French, that you guys are heading to Australia and beyond for FOUR YEARS? Qui.


Breakfast.
Time to clean the camera.

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment